"Mallorcabike Sportswear" is deeply committed to complying with Spanish and European regulations for the protection of personal data, and guarantees full compliance with the obligations set forth, as well as the implementation of the security measures provided in the General Regulations of Data Protection (RGPD) (EU) 2016/679, of April 27, and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD and GDD, hereinafter LOPD).
In accordance with these regulations, we inform that the use of our blog may require that certain personal data be provided through registration or contact forms, or by sending emails, and that these will be processed by " Mallorcabike Sportswear" , Responsible for the treatment, whose data are:
· Company name : Llorenç Perellò Perellò
· NIF : 37338208P
· Registered Office : Carrer Conillera Nº2,2 F - 07458, Can Picafort, Balearic Islands
· Telephone : 679 583 013
· 'Times New Roman'; "> eMail : email@example.com 12pt; ">
A personal data is any information related to a person: name, email, address, telephone, NIF / NIE ... Additionally, when a User visits our website, certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons, such as the IP address assigned by your Internet access provider.
"Mallorcabike Sportswear", as Responsible for the Treatment, has the duty to inform the Users of its website about the collection of personal data that can be carried out, either by sending email or by filling in the forms included in the website.
Only the precise data will be obtained to be able to carry out the contracted service, or to be able to respond adequately to the request for information made by the User. The data collected is identifying and corresponds to a reasonable minimum to be able to carry out the activity carried out. In particular, no specially protected data is collected at any time. In no case will a different use be made of the data than the purpose for which they have been collected.
Contact forms / email
Purpose : To answer your request for information made through our contact form (s).
Legitimation : The legal basis that legitimizes this treatment is the consent of the User, which may be revoked at any time.
Data transfer : Personal data will be processed through servers managed by Hosted , who will be considered in charge of the treatment .
Registration forms in the mailing list (newsletter)
Purpose : Sending communications, some of them commercial, of interest to the Users according to the theme of the blog. As established by the LSSICE, "Mallorcabike Sportswear" undertakes not to send commercial communications without identifying them as such. For these purposes, the information sent to clients for the maintenance of the existing contractual relationship, if any, will not be considered as commercial communication.
Legitimation : The legal basis that legitimizes this treatment is the consent of the User, which may be revoked at any time.
Data transfer : Personal data will be processed through servers managed by Alojared , which will be considered the Treatment Manager .
Registration / client registration / hiring forms
· Manage your User registration on our website.
· Manage purchases made.
· Provide information about the processing and status of purchases.
· Historical record of purchases made on our website.
· Management of comments and content.
· 'Times New Roman'; "> Sending communications via email and / or telephone, in order to inform the User of possible incidents, errors, problems and / or order status.
Legitimation : The legal basis that legitimizes this treatment is the execution of a contract.
Data transfer : "Mallorcabike Sportswear" will not transfer or communicate your data to any third party, except in the cases provided by law or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a Treatment Manager. Thus, the User accepts that some of the personal data collected be provided to these Treatment Managers (payment platforms, agency, intermediaries, etc.), when necessary for the effective performance of a contracted service or purchased product. The User also accepts that some of the services may be, totally or partially, subcontracted to other people or companies, which will be considered Data Managers, with whom the corresponding confidentiality contract has been agreed, or adhered to their policies of privacy, established in their respective web pages. The User may refuse the transfer of your data to the Treatment Managers, by written request, by any of the aforementioned means .
In addition, in those cases where it is necessary, Customer data may be transferred to certain organizations, in compliance with a legal obligation: Spanish Tax Agency, banking entities, Labor Inspection, etc.
Only people over 14 years of age may provide personal data on this website. As required by the LOPD and GDD, in the case of minors under 14 years of age, the consent of their parents or guardians will be a mandatory condition so that we can process their personal data.
On the other hand, only people over 18 years of age may contract our services. In the case of minors under 18 years of age, the consent of their parents or legal guardians will be a mandatory condition for us to provide the services offered, unless the minor is emancipated.
When the User registers through the corresponding form, the information we collect includes:
· Name and surname
· Email and / or phone
· Shipping addresses
· 'Times New Roman'; "> Username Password
In addition, the User must accept the terms and conditions. Passwords are at the User's discretion. They do not expire. To recover the password, the User must go to the specific form and enter their email.
The User, once registered, has access to a private panel, in which he can see certain content, record of purchases made, etc. You can also manage your account options, such as password or User data.
The User may receive the following notifications:
· When registering on the platform (account validation email).
· When making purchases, such as the proof of the same, incidents, shipments made, etc.
· The User receives the newsletter of the store if he has registered in it, from which he can unsubscribe in his User panel and in the corresponding links included at the bottom of the newsletter.
· By password recovery (specified in the previous field).
At "Mallorcabike Sportswear" we will block a User account if they commit suspicious or fraudulent actions. User accounts are not deleted for lack of use. To delete an account, the User must request it through their User panel, or by contacting us.
Users of the "Mallorcabike Sportswear" website are informed that the security, technical and organizational measures within our reach have been adopted to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data, and that They thus guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein, in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection. The personal data collected in the forms are subject to treatment only by the personnel of "Mallorcabike Sportswear" or the designated Treatment Managers.
The " Mallorcabike Sportswear " Website also has SSL encryption, which allows the User to securely send their personal data through the contact or registration forms on the website.
The User declares that all the data provided by him are true and correct and undertakes to keep them updated. The User will be responsible for the veracity of their data and will be solely responsible for any conflicts or litigation that may result from their falsity. It is important that, so that we can keep the personal data updated, the User informs "Mallorcabike Sportswear" whenever there has been any change in them.
The LOPD and GDD and the RGPD grant interested parties the possibility of exercising a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data. For this, the User must go, providing documentation that proves their identity (ID or passport), by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by written communication to the address that appears in our Legal Notice. Said communication must reflect the following information: name and surname of the User, the object of the request, the address and the supporting data.
The exercise of rights must be carried out by the User himself. However, they may be executed by a person authorized as the User's legal representative, providing the documentation that proves said representation.
The User may request the exercise of the following rights:
· Right to request access to personal data, which is the right to obtain information about whether your own personal data is being processed, the purpose of the processing that, where appropriate, is being carried out, as well as the information available on the origin of said data and the communications made or planned thereof.
· Right to request its rectification , in case the personal data is incorrect or inaccurate, or deletion of the data that turns out to be inappropriate or excessive.
· Right to request the limitation of your treatment, in which case only the data strictly necessary for the exercise or defense of claims will be kept by "Mallorcabike Sportswear".
· Right to object to the treatment: refers to the right of the interested party not to carry out the treatment of their personal data or to cease it in the cases in which their consent is not necessary for the treatment, in the case of files of commercial prospecting or that have the purpose of adopting decisions related to the interested party and based solely on the automated processing of their data, unless for legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims they have to continue to be dealt with.
· Right to data portability : in case you want your data to be processed by another company, "Mallorcabike Sportswear" will facilitate the portability of your data in exportable format.
In the event that consent has been granted for any specific purpose, the User has the right to withdraw the consent at any time , without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
We promise to execute all these rights within the maximum legal term (1 month).
If a User considers that there is a problem with the way in which "Mallorcabike Sportswear" is handling their data, they can direct their claims to the Responsible for Security or to the corresponding data protection authority, being the Spanish Agency for Data Protection the one indicated in the case of Spain.
The personal data of the Users who use the contact form or to send us an email requesting Information will be processed for the time strictly necessary to meet the request for information, or until the consent granted is revoked.
The Client's personal data will be processed until the contractual relationship ends. The period of conservation of personal data will be the minimum necessary, and can be maintained until:
· 4 years: Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations regarding affiliation, registration, cancellation, contributions, payment of salaries ...); Arts. 66 and following General Tax Law (accounting books ...)
· 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
· 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices ...)
· 10 years: Art. 25 Law for the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing.
· No deadline: disaggregated and anonymized data.
For its part, the data of Users who register in the bulletin or newsletter will be kept indefinitely, until the consent granted is revoked.
"Mallorcabike Sportswear" has a profile in some of the main Internet social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Tumblr), recognizing in all cases Responsible for the treatment of the data of its followers, fans, subscribers, commentators and other User profiles (hereinafter, followers) published by “Mallorcabike Sportswear” .
The purpose of data processing by "Mallorcabike Sportswear", when the law does not prohibit it, will be to inform its followers about its activities and offers, by any means that the social network allows, as well as to provide personalized attention service to user. The legal basis that legitimizes this treatment will be the consent of the interested party, which may be revoked at any time.
In no case will "Mallorcabike Sportswear" extract data from social networks, unless the User's consent is specifically and expressly obtained for it (for example, to carry out a contest).
The information provided by the User will, in any case, be considered confidential, without being able to be used for purposes other than those described here. "Mallorcabike Sportswear" undertakes not to disclose or reveal information about the User's claims, the reasons for the advice requested or the duration of their relationship with the User.
This privacy and data protection policy has been written by Juan Luis Rabadán Carrión a day June 16, 2021 , and may vary depending on the changes in regulations and jurisprudence that take place, being the responsibility of the owner of the data to read the updated document, in order to know their rights and obligations in this regard at all times.